* A campus spanning 2160 square meters in the prestigious Lutyens Delhi area, 5 minutes’ walk from the historic Lodi Gardens and residences of senior officials of Indian government; 4 kilometers from the Presidential Palace and India Gate. Locate us on Google earth
* Construction started in 1969 with buildings designed by award winning Indian architect Raj Rewal
* Dedicated courtyards for outdoor sports – football, basketball, badminton and table-tennis
* Use of Embassy residence swimming pools for seasonal swimming training
* Dedicated outdoor playground for Kindergarten students
* Two indoor gyms with air purification system and high quality equipment for sports, martial arts, dance and movement classes
* On offer over 30 extra-curricular activities to choose from like theatre, Bollywood dance, taekwondo, football etc.
* One of the best air qualities of Delhi schools, monitored daily, ensured through Sharp and IQ Air Purifiers in every classroom
* Dedicated large rooms for Art and Music
* A library with over 5000 French, English and multicultural books
* Tight security arrangement monitoring entry and exit to/from the building. Exterior security guards appointed by the French Embassy.
* Daily personal contact with the school direction at the school entry gate every morning.
* Dedicated nurse available on-site daily from 8am to 6pm.